The greatest value to participants in GSEA comes from your peer group, a philosophy at the core of The Entrepreneurs Organization. But that doesn’t mean there aren’t real prizes both at London and Global level.
There will be a maximum of 5 people competing in the London GSEA competition on 16th January with the following prizes up for grabs
- £10,000 of marketing consulting from Crowdify
- Onsite SEO, strategy, roadmap, Ad campaign setup and training from Perfect Storm Media worth £2,000
- Market segmentation and opportunity identification from Sapio Research worth £20,000*
- 1 year of coaching from Cameron Herold worth $30,000
- Direct one-to-one interview with Creator Fund CEO Jamie Macfarlane (accelerated track to investment committee with potential £30,000 investment opportunity)
- Free paid trip (air fare and lodging) to the Global Final in Cape Town!
If you make it to Cape Town you’ll be part of an amazing group of 50+ #studentpreneurs from around the globe, a truly unique experience.
At the Global Finals, students compete for a prize package of US$25,000 in cash and a total value of over $40,000, which includes a travel/lodging expense paid trip to compete in the Global Finals.
Second place will receive US$10,000 and third place will receive US$5,000.
Additional awards are given at the Global Finals for Social Impact, Innovation, and Lessons from the Edge.
*applicable for B2B businesses.